PLANTFORCE recognises that its business activities have an effect on the environment and through the direction of the directors and management team it conducts its business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly.
We fulfil this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations
- Conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner
- Applying the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle in all processes
- Ensure that the companies operations reduce the use of natural resources and prevents pollution.
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance
- Clearly communicating PLANTFORCE environmental policy, practices, and impact to interested parties;
Each vehicle is equipped with the latest satellite tracking and navigation technology, providing our fleet & logistic coordinators with vital location information, whilst keeping each driver up to date on traffic conditions.